Melbourne is one of the most popular cities for international and domestic students to come to and study with RMIT and The Melbourne University in the heart of the city. Melbourne also has first - class eateries, cafes, contemporary art galleries and museums and of course plenty of shopping opportunities. If you're lucky enough to be a Melbourne university student, then check out the student accommodation options that Unilodge has to offer.
Brand new PBSA (Purpose Built Student accommodation) opening for Semester 2, 2019.
UniLodge Royal Melbourne is located in North Melbourne near the Royal Melbourne Hospital. The actual property address is 15-27 Wreckyn St and on the corner of Flemington Road, you will find the Royal Melbourne Tramstop to take you into the city. The University of Melbourne, on the corner of Gratton and Elizabeth St is a 350m or 6 minute walk away and RMIT is approximately 12 minutes away by tram. UniLodge Royal Melbourne is offering brand new studios and 6 bedroom apartments to rent in Semester 2. Apply online here.
UniLodge Properties Close to:
The University of Melbourne
- College Square on Swanston is opposite the main entrance to The University of Melbourne and close to great food and restaurants on Lygon St. It is also an approved accommodation provider for Trinity College for under 18 students. Apply online here.
- UniLodge @ Melbourne offers budget student accommodation with rent that includes unlimited internet, water and electricity! There are awesome communal facilities at UniLodge @ Melbourne and is an approved accommodation provider for the University of Melbourne for under 18 students. Apply online here.
- UniLodge @ 740 is directly opposite the main entrance to The University of Melbourne and a short walk way or a tram stop or two from RMIT. Comprising of 60 Studio & One Bedroom apartments, the building has great facilities and security to keep you safe. Apply online here.
- UniLodge @ 570 Swanston offers students fully furnished one, two and three bedrooms student accommodation within walking distance to RMIT University and The University of Melbourne. Apply online here.
- UniLodge D1 is located close to the University of Melbourne and the RMIT campus too with well appointed, furnished, contemporary student apartments with kitchen facilities and your own private bathrooms. Apply online here.
- College Square on Lygon is two tram stops away from The University of Melbourne and a few more stops to the city centre. Apply online here.
- @ 550 Lygon located on Lygon St is a short 10-minute walk to The University of Melbourne. View rooms and apply online here.
- 303 Royal Parade located north of the University along Royal Parade, this facility offers newly appointed studio and shared apartment clusters a short stroll from the Parkville campus. Be sure to check out the views from the roof deck! View rooms and apply online here.
- UniLodge on Villiers offering studio style apartments is located in North Melbourne, a couple of blocks from the University of Melbourne and RMIT. Across the street from the property you will find University of Melbourne’s Bio 21 Institute and tram stops to take you direct into the heart of the City. Apply online here.
- University Apartment offers studio apartments for single or double occupancy. Located just around the corner of The University of Melbourne, this is the student living perfect for you. Apply online here.
Victoria University in Footscray
- UniLodge @ VU has stylish, modern apartments with great facilities including spacious study rooms, gourmet kitchens, basketball half-court, cinema media room, rooftop garden terrace and more. It’s conveniently located close to the Footscray train station, tram and bus stops. So if you want to head into the Melbourne CBD, it only takes 10 minutes. Apply online here.
RMIT City Campus
- UniLodge on Campus offers fully self contained apartments in a convenient location in the RMIT campus precinct. Stroll to your lectures, lunch in Lygon St, keep fit at the historic City Baths Gym (100 metres from UniLodge on Campus) or get a great meal at one of the many local restaurants surrounding your Apartment. Apply online here.
- UniLodge D2 offers studio and 2 bedroom apartments smack bang in the RMIT campus precinct, close to the State Library, five minutes to the University of Melbourne and a short distance to city shopping and Lygon Street. Keep fit at the historic City Baths Gym (only 100 metres away) and enjoy taking in the sunset with friends on your balcony. Apply online here.
- UniLodge on Swanston is opposite the RMIT campus and the State Library and backs on to the Melbourne Central Shopping Centre and houses 110 fully furnished apartments in studio or 1-2 or 3 bedroom configurations. Apply online here.
- UniLodge on A'Beckett is in a quiet central city location so a short walk to RMIT, The University of Melbourne, Taylors College, Melbourne Central Station, sporting venues, galleries, libraries, cinemas, shopping centres, restaurants and cafés. UniLodge on A’Beckett is an approved accommodation provider by Trinity College for under 18 students. Apply online here.
- UniLodge on Cobden is close to the iconic Queen Victoria Market which hosts a huge range of fresh food to fuel any study session as well as The University of Melbourne, RMIT and tram stops to take you into the centre of Melbourne. Apply online here.
- UniLodge on Flinders is located on one of Melbourne’s most famous city streets that flows parallel to the beautiful Yarra River. The Flinders Street Railway Station is literally across the road, with RMIT, University of Melbourne, Victoria University and Taylors College an easy walk away. Apply online here.
- UniLodge on Lonsdale offers modern studio and two bedroom apartment located close to the heritage-listed Carlton Gardens, Treasury Gardens and Fitzroy Gardens. The cosmopolitan heart of Melbourne is also a short ride away. Apply online here.
- UniLodge on Raleigh is in Windsor and offers studio and one bedroom apartments only 10-minutes walk to the Prahran Campus of Melbourne Polytechnic and to Chapel Street, Melbourne’s most famous shopping precinct. You’re also located only 1km from St Kilda, a bayside suburb with beaches, restaurants and plenty of live music venues. Apply online here.
RMIT Bundoora Campus
- UniLodge @ RMIT Bundoora - Walert House also known as Walert House is located on RMIT Bundoora West Campus and offers a range of self-contained apartments and rent includes electricity, gas, water, WiFi internet, and our residential life program. Apply online here.
- UniLodge Vivida is next door to the Swinburne University of Technology campus and houses fully furnished apartments with views. The Glenferrie and Burwood Road shopping districts are nearby so you can easily shop for the things you need or just hang out in a café or take public transport into the city. Apply online here
- UniLodge on Riversdale with studio and 2 bedroom apartments is close to the Glenferrie Road precinct where you can enjoy eating out, shopping and experience live entertainment. With public transport options right outside your door and with a short stroll to Swinburne University of Technology’s largest campus, its an ideal location to stay. Apply online here