As a global university of technology, design and enterprise, RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) University is a place where innovative thinkers and creative minds shine. Located in the thriving city of Melbourne, RMIT is somewhere you can fully immerse yourself in the university life while also exploring an exciting new place.
Finding the perfect student accommodation for the duration of your time at RMIT will help make the experience more enjoyable.
It’s important to think about the kind of university experience you want when deciding on accommodation. You also need to think about what’s most important to you: Do you want to be able to walk to class? Have your own space? Each RMIT student housing option brings something different.
• Location – Living on-campus offers convenience, but you’ll be able to explore Melbourne much easier by living in the city.
• Social life – Are you more suited to having your own quiet space or do you prefer to be in the thick of the excitement?
• Budget – Studying doesn’t leave much time for work. Consider the amount of money you’re able to put towards rent each month.
Don’t forget to consider the pros and cons of the different accommodations:
• Pros – Rent is split, fun living with other people, independence
• Cons – Differing household expectations, lack of organisation
• Pros – Social and educational opportunities, close to classes, utilities included with rent
• Cons – Less freedom day-to-day, not as much chance to explore Melbourne
• Pros – Supportive family environment, experience new culture, home-cooked meals
• Cons – Limited social opportunities, potential rules to follow, distance from university
• Pros – Safe, great facilities, opportunities to meet new people
• Cons – Less chances to meet local students, language barriers.
You can learn more about some of the accommodation options on RMIT’s website. Love the idea of living in student apartments but not sure where to start? Keep reading to learn more about UniLodge’s RMIT Bundoora accommodation.
Students studying at RMIT’s Bundoora campus will enjoy great convenience with UniLodge’s RMIT Bundoora accommodation. Located on-campus, it’s easy for students to balance studies with their social life.
Our brand-new complex provides students with complete security, with CCCTV monitoring and electronic key cards required to access all areas. Each self-contained apartment comes equipped with everything a student might need, as well as excellent common areas (did we mention there’s a cinema room?) to enjoy when not studying. UniLodge’s RMIT university accommodation provides more opportunities to make friends while keeping your own space.
RMIT students can choose the room that best suits them:
• Studio Apartment
• 3-Bedroom Apartment
• 4-Bedroom Apartment
Enquire about our RMIT accommodation today by contacting UniLodge.
Go back to the University Housing Index.