For a short time only, you can now book your favourite apartment at UniLodge Auckland and receive up to 2 weeks rent free!
Apartments are fully furnished and start from $349per person/per week*. Choose from private studio or 1-bedroom apartments or shared 2,3 or 4 bedroom apartments, a perfect option for meeting new friends.
Want more? What’s even better is your rent is all inclusive, unlimited internet & reasonable use of all utilities are included in the rent.
* Price current as at 05.05.22
UniLodge Auckland Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for all new bookings received from the 05.05.2022 to 30.06.2022.
- This offer is valid to the 30.06.22 or until all allocations are exhausted.
- Leases must commence on or before 30.06.2022.
- To receive 2 weeks rent free at UniLodge Auckland – Beach and Anzac, the booking must be for a minimum of a 12 month lease.
- To receive 1 weeks rent free at UniLodge Auckland – Beach and Anzac, the booking must be for a minimum of a 6 month lease.
- The 2 weeks rent free will be applied as two (2) weeks rent free, within six (6) weeks after check in. The 1 week rent free will be applied as one (1) week rent free within six (6) weeks after check in.
- This offer cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- This offer is not in conjunction with any other offer.
- You must be classified as an eligible new resident at UniLodge Auckland.
- This offer can only be claimed once per person.
- This offer is valid at UniLodge Auckland and is not available at any other UniLodge property in Australia or New Zealand.
- This offer is not valid with bookings that have already been deposited.
- All new bookings must have all lease documents signed and their full deposit paid to secure their booking as outlined in the letter of offer by the date specified in it. Failure to pay deposit by the specified date will be deemed not eligible for this offer.
- In the event of a lease break, residents must have lived for a minimum half the length of their lease, otherwise all booking incentives will be charged back to the resident.