Thinking about living on-campus while you study at Curtin University in 2021?
We have some special offers to make living in on-campus student accommodation even greater for you!
The discount applies to the following room types:
- Erica Underwood House: Now only $174/week (reduced from $226/week).*
- Vickery House Six Bedrooms: Now only $174/week (reduced from $226/week).*
- Vickery House Eight Bedrooms: Now only $171/week (reduced from $223/week).*
Get in quick for Semester Two as places are limited. See below for terms and conditions.*
If the above offer isn’t right for you we’re also offering a rent freeze at:
Meaning that you get to live on campus in 2021 at 2020 prices!
Lock in your future accommodation
Starting out your degree? You can lock your accommodation for the next two to three years at 2021 prices. You’ll avoid any future rent increases, and you guarantee your spot on campus for the duration of your degree!
*Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only valid for new bookings in 2021. The discount rate is only applied in the 2021 period only (until 27th December 2021) and returning to full rates outside of this period.
- This offer is subsidised by Curtin University and available for standard single rooms at Erica Underwood House and Vickery House only or until allocation is exhausted.
- To be eligible for this offer, you must not have lived on campus in Semester Two, 2020 (15/7/2020 – 21/12/2020) and Semester One, 2021 (25/1/2021 – 12/7/2021).
- Price correct as of 10th May 2021 based on per week, per person.
- Recipients of this special offer may have an impact on other accommodation support, including bursaries, scholarships and grants from Curtin University in 2021.
- This offer is valid at UniLodge at Curtin University and not in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer is not available at any other UniLodge property in Australia or New Zealand.
- This offer cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.