UniLodge Melbourne CBD has private and shared apartments for students to choose from. No matter which type of apartment you decide to live in, all our rooms are modern, comfortable and fitted with a range of inclusions (inclusions vary depending on room type).
As our rooms are fully furnished, you can move in right away and make yourself at home. If you’re not sure which apartment would best suit your budget or lifestyle, learn about each option below.
If you have any questions about the rooms, feel free to visit our FAQs or contact us with any questions.
Studios will each contain:
- a king single, double or queen bed, wardrobe, study desk, chair and desk light.
- book shelves and general storage, kitchenette with cooktop, sink & refrigerator.
- ensuite bathroom, blinds, wireless internet connection, electronic door locking device.
Multi-share apartments will each contain:
- shared kitchen with cooktop, sink, refrigerator and storage for each occupant, shared meals area, shared lounge area.
- private bedrooms will include a king single bed, wardrobe, study desk, chair and desk light, bookshelves and general storage.
- ensuite bathroom, wireless internet connection, electronic door locking device.
The Resident Handbook is designed to help you to get to know the building and familiarise yourself with your rights and responsibilities as a resident. We hope this Handbook will prove useful to you in answering your questions and assisting you with the most common concerns you may have.