50% reduction to weekly rent for eligible students within UniLodge accommodation at Twin Dolphin Hall, Erica Underwood House, Guild House, Kurrajong Village and Vickery House at Curtin University, Perth in 2022.
Terms & Conditions (October 2021)
1. The Curtin Bonus provides a 50% reduction to weekly rent for eligible students within UniLodge accommodation at Twin Dolphin Hall, Erica Underwood House, Guild House, Kurrajong Village and Vickery House at Curtin University, Perth in 2022.
2. To be eligible for the Curtin Bonus you must:
(a) Be a current full-time or part-time Curtin University, Canning College, or Curtin College student, or be studying at Curtin University through Open Universities Australia. Proof of enrolment and current student status is required to confirm eligibility with your accommodation provider.
(b) Apply for accommodation at eligible UniLodge student accommodation before 31 December 2021.
(c) Enter into a contract for accommodation for a minimum of one semester at an eligible UniLodge accommodation for 2022.
3. The Curtin Bonus can only be applied to one room or bed (as applicable) per eligible student.
4. If you receive other support for your housing from Curtin University, including non-merit based scholarships and bursaries for rent, the Curtin Bonus will only be applied so that your total support from Curtin University is a 50% reduction to your weekly rent.
5. If you enter more than one contract for student accommodation for 2022, the Curtin Bonus will only apply to your first eligible student accommodation contract. The Curtin Bonus will not apply to any subsequent extensions of that contract, or a new contract. If you have received the Curtin Award in 2022, you will not be eligible to receive the Curtin Bonus.
6. The Curtin Bonus only applies to rent, and will not discount any other fees or charges.
7. The Curtin Bonus is provided by Curtin University based on anticipated demand. The Curtin Bonus is subject to availability and allocated resources, and Curtin University may withdraw the Curtin Bonus without notice if demand reaches the allocation. This will not affect any students already receiving the Curtin Bonus.
8. Curtin may cancel your Curtin Bonus, in which case the full rental for your accommodation will apply from the date of cancellation, if:
(a) You stop being an eligible student; or
(b) You do not comply with the conditions of your accommodation or Curtin University’s Policies and Procedures.
9. The Curtin Bonus cannot be:
(a) Used in conjunction with any other student accommodation offer or discount. You can opt to take the Curtin Bonus instead of any other offer you are receiving.
(b) Deferred, transferred, or exchanged for cash.
10. Curtin University may consider exceptions to the eligibility criteria on a case by case basis. Contact email@example.com or +61 8 9266 4430 if you have any questions.