Set up your Australian Banking before you arrive.
Say HELLO! to the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
There’s a lot to look forward to when you move to Australia to study. Not only can you enjoy world class educational facilities, but every day can be an adventure. Whether you’re surfing at a sunny beach, tasting fresh seafood or discovering Australian wildlife there’s always something to look forward to.
We want to make your move to the sunny side even smoother by introducing you to Commonwealth Bank of Australia. They’re known to Aussies as CommBank.
Meet the bank more new arrivals choose
CommBank is Australia’s largest bank. They’ve been helping Australian dreams come true since 1911, and support more people moving to Australia than any other bank.
With a variety of products and services, you can get sorted with an Australian bank account and financial support in no time:
- Super quick online Bank Account setup.
- Convenient, fully secure Mobile App.
- $0 monthly fee on your Everyday Account - save yourself money*!
- Open a bank account up to 14 days before your arrival to Australia, at a time and place that suits you!
- Get cashback when you spend at popular brands with CommBank Rewards*. Accessible via the CommBank app for elegible customers.
- Tips on how CommBank can help you call Australia home - available through the link below.
Set yourself up with an Aussie bank account in just a few minutes!
*Things you should know:
- You must be classified as an international resident of UniLodge Australia, with an active contract to reside at a UniLodge or Student Living property, to be eligible for this offer.
- As an international resident, you must hold a current Australian visa to be eligible for this offer.
- You must have a Tax Identification Number and current passport to be eligible for a bank account with CommBank.
- You can apply for a new bank account with CommBank up to 14 days before you arrive in Australia.
- CommBank Rewards program applies to a student at a terteiary institution in Australia or undertaing an Australian Apprenticeship. You must present your valid student identification in branch to be eligible for Student options discounts, available for up to 5 years at a time.
- International students are required to have a Student ID or letter of enrolment to open a bank account with CommBank.
- UniLodge Australia receives commission of AUD$40 per individual person who signs up for a bank account with Commonwealth Bank through this offer.
- The commission fees are paid to the business only, not to any individual employee.
- UniLodge Australia is not part of the CBA Group.
- Please refer to the terms and conditions, product disclosure statements and financial services guides before you register for an account with Commonwealth Bank (CommBank), to ensure the account is right for you.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 is a company incorporated in Australia with limited liability and subject to Australian regulation.
- The advice on the CommBank website has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should, before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Please view our Financial Services Guide (PDF 68KB). Full terms and conditions for the transaction and savings accounts (PDF 660KB) mentioned and Electronic Banking are available here or from any branch of the Commonwealth Bank.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available on the Commonwealth Bank website here.