UniLodge has student accommodation spread across Australia and New Zealand with over 70 locations in cities including:
Melbourne; Sydney; Brisbane; Adelaide; Canberra; Perth; Darwin; Townsville; Cairns; Auckland; Wellington
Some of our centres are just minutes from popular university campuses, while others are right in the heart of their respective cities. So whether you’re planning to prioritise studying, sightseeing or a perfect balance of both, you can find student accommodation that suits you with UniLodge. That’s why we welcome thousands of international students into our communities every year.
UniLodge Student Accommodation: Find a Home, Not Just Housing
Each of our student accommodation locations is unique, but they all have several things in common:
- They provide a safe home for students with security features (e.g. cameras and swipe cards).
- They promote an inclusive and welcoming community for students from all over the world.
- They feature fantastic facilities and furnishings to make your stay comfortable.
- They are supervised by friendly and experienced support staff who are always happy to help.
- They run a wonderful Residential Life Program to help students connect with each other.
Specific facilities vary from place to place, but some of our common (and most popular) amenities include media rooms, music rooms, study nooks, open lounges, gyms, terraces and courtyards.
Every UniLodge location is a multicultural haven for international students of all backgrounds. We have residents from all over the world – from China and Hong Kong to Canada and the US, from India and Malaysia to South America and the UK. UniLodge is also home to plenty of domestic students from Australia and New Zealand.
When you choose UniLodge, you won’t just find student accommodation. You’ll find a true home away from home.