Looking for an incredible deal on student accommodation in Melbourne but prefer not to pay the CBD prices? Look no further as UniLodge Victoria University in Footscray is what you need!
Starting from $172* per week, your weekly rent includes all utilities (uncapped) as well as unlimited Wi-Fi internet. Located approximately 5km west from Melbourne city, it has all the facilities you need, such as study rooms with TV screens, basketball court, outdoor BBQ’s, cinema, barista café, games room and so much more.
To help you out even more, we have frozen all room rates for this Semester*. Plus, the first 20 new residents to secure their bookings will receive a bonus $250* gift voucher!
You don’t need to be a Victoria University student to receive this offer, so what are you waiting for? Hurry and Apply Today!
*Things you need to know:
- You must be classified as an eligible new resident at UniLodge Victoria University.
- The offer is valid for all new bookings received from 17 June 2020.
- Lease must commence prior to or by 1 August.2020.
- The $250 gift voucher offer is valid until 31 July 2020 or when all 20 allocations are exhausted.
- Pricing correct as at 12 June 2020.
- Weekly rent of $172 is per week per person in a Twin Share Apartment on a 52-week lease.
- Minimum stay period to be eligible for the $250 gift voucher offer is 21 Weeks (Semester Lease).
- The gift voucher will be issued to you within two (2) weeks from check-in date with full acceptance fees paid/received.
- This gift voucher cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- This offer is only valid at UniLodge Victoria University and is not available at any other UniLodge property in Australia or New Zealand.
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other UniLodge offer.
- In the event of lease break, all booking incentives will be charged back to the resident.
- This offer is not valid with bookings that have already been deposited/received/accepted.
- This offer is not valid if booked via education agents, bookings agents or referral agents.
- The gift voucher supplier will be Gift Pay Express and the gift card will be supplied to the resident via their email address. With all terms and conditions that are stated by Gift Pay Express to be adhered too, visit https://www.giftpay.com.au/business/ for further information.