Got questions about living at UniLodge Melbourne City? Find out everything you need to know about UniLodge student accommodation by checking out our most frequently asked questions. Whether you’re unsure about moving logistics, living costs, leases, or another aspect about of living in UniLodge student apartments, these questions include all the essential information you’ll need before moving in. If you have a question that you don't see answered, feel free to contact us directly.

When will UniLodge Melbourne Central be open?

Our brand new property will open its doors for Semester 1, 2023.