University is an exciting transitional period for any young person’s life. Students are opened up to social and educational opportunities as well as experiencing a breath of true independence. Attending the University of Technology (UTS) will see you not only working towards your degree, but also with a chance to enjoy the many social aspects uni has to offer.
Finding the perfect student accommodation will help make your time at UTS an unforgettable experience.
How to Choose the Right UTS Accommodation
There’s no shortage of UTS student accommodation options to choose from. With share houses, homestays, campus accommodation and student apartments, you’re sure to find something that best suits your circumstances.
Factors to Consider
- Location – Sydney is a colourful place with a packed social calendar. Off-campus living might be best to ensure you don’t miss out on any of the fun.
- Social life – It’s great to find somewhere with good social opportunities but where you’ll still have your own space.
- Budget – Where you want to live is limited by how much you’re able to pay for accommodation.
Here are some of the pros and cons to consider with the different accommodation options:
Pros and Cons of Share housing
- Pros – Bills are shared, freedom, live with friends
- Cons – Not as much control over facilities, social gatherings get noisy
Pros and Cons of On-Campus Accommodation
- Pros – Social and educational opportunities, close to classes, rent includes room and board
- Cons – Strict rules, less independence, not as many opportunities to explore Sydney
Pros and Cons of Homestay
- Pros – Supportive family environment, local advice about Sydney, improvement of language skills
- Cons – Limited social opportunities, less privacy, distance from university
Pros and Cons of Student Apartments
- Pros – Good security, high-quality facilities, plenty of occasions to socialise
- Cons – Fewer local students, language barriers
Finding the perfect place to call your home can be a challenging task. If you’ve decided you want to live on-campus and aren’t sure where to start, take a look at the UTS housing service page. For those who are interested in student apartments, read on to learn more about UniLodge’s UTS housing options.
Why Choose UniLodge for UTS Accommodation?
When you’re living in one of Australia’s biggest cities, you don’t want to miss out on any of the action. The UniLodge student apartments will place you in the heart of Sydney’s electric bustle while still being a convenient short walk away from the university. Perfect for international students as well as domestic, our UTS accommodation is a fantastic choice for all.
UniLodge has three suitable options for those looking for accommodation near UTS Sydney. Each building offers the highest standard of security, so students feel safe at all times. The shared facilities and communal areas provide you with plenty of opportunities to make new friends and take breaks from study.
Public transport options are available at your doorstep, so it’s easy to explore everything Sydney has to offer.
UniLodge Accommodation near UTS Sydney
There are a range of room options available with UniLodge accommodation. We currently have:
- Balcony Bunk Apartment
- Loft Apartment Large
- Studio Large Apartment
- Twin Large Apartment
- Studio Small Apartment
- Studio Medium Apartment
- Loft Extra Large Apartment
- Loft Medium Apartment
- Twin Medium Apartment
- Studio Extra Large Apartment
- Balcony Small Apartment
- Loft Small Apartment
- Studio Apartment
- 2-Bedroom Apartment
- Multi-Share Apartment
- Studio Apartment
Discover more about our student accommodation by contacting UniLodge today.
Go back to the University Housing Index.