The University of South Australia is one of the most renowned young universities in the country. With more than 200 degrees on offer and several campuses located throughout Adelaide, UniSA is a great choice for students aiming to get an exceptional education in a city with exciting job prospects.
If you’re enrolled at UniSA’s City East or City West campus, the following UniLodge accommodation is located nearby:
- UniLodge @ Metro Adelaide
- UniLodge on Waymouth
- Student Living – Bent Street
- Student Living – City West
- Student Living – East West
- Student Living – Kent Town
- Student Living – Thomas House
- Student Living – Tobin House
- Student Living – Tower Apartments
Travel Times and Transport Options
Finding a place to live near the City East or City West campus means you’ll have the chance to live in a vibrant student community without worrying about being late for class.
Travel times to the City East and City West Campuses:
- From UniLodge @ Metro Adelaide: 8-minute walk to City East campus, 15-minute walk to City West campus
- From UniLodge on Waymouth: 7-minute walk to City East campus, 18 minutes by bus to City West Campus
- From Student Living – Bent Street: 5-minute walk to City East campus, 15 minutes by bus to City West campus
- From UniLodge City West: 15 minutes by bus to City East campus, 4-minute walk to City West campus
- From Student Living – East West: 5-minute walk to City East campus, 6 minutes by bus to City West campus
- Student Living – Kent Town: 15 minutes by bus to City East campus, 17 minutes by bus to City West campus
- Student Living Thomas House: 10 minutes by bus to City East Campus, 4-minute walk to City West campus
- Student Living Tobin House: 8-minute walk to City East campus, 10-minute walk to City West campus
- Student Living – Tower Apartments: 10 minutes by bus to City East campus, 10-minute walk to the City West campus
UniSA’s City East and City West campuses are surrounded by public transport, shops and restaurants. If you’re eager to explore the rest of Adelaide and South Australia when you’re not busy studying, visit the Adelaide Metro website to map out your journey.
Adelaide is home to beautiful scenery, historic buildings and a mix of diverse cultures. With a population of around 1 million, it’s a major city that doesn’t have the hectic pace of Melbourne or Sydney. As one of Australia’s most affordable places to live, it’s an extremely popular destination among international students.
Whether you’re a domestic or international student, there are lots of way to make the most of living and studying in Adelaide. Soak up the sun at one of the city’s picture-perfect beaches, treat yourself to delicious food and wine in the nearby Barossa Valley or McLaren Vale wine regions, or discover the city’s multicultural dining scene.
UniLodge offers boutique accommodation for UniSA students. Kitchens come equipped with a fridge, stovetop, oven and microwave, and living areas have flat-screen TVs, couches and air-conditioning, so you can enjoy comfortable living standards on a student budget.
To find out more about our UNISA accommodation, get in touch with UniLodge today.
Go back to the University Housing Index.