With all the conveniences of a big city in the beautiful surrounds of South Australia, Adelaide is a great place to study. At UniLodge, we believe university is about more than showing up for classes and getting a good GPA – it’s also an opportunity to make friends for life and experience the freedom of living away from home. Get your tertiary education off to a great start by securing your University of South Australia accommodation today.
UniSA has several campuses in Adelaide. Each campus is located within a short distance of student housing, so you won’t have any trouble finding somewhere to live that’s close to your university. Think about your options carefully before choosing your student accommodation.
• Location – Do you want to live within a short distance of your UniSA campus, or are you happy to settle down slightly further away?
• Social opportunities – Some student accommodation comes with built-in friends, while other types of housing are less social.
• Budget – Adelaide is one of the cheapest major cities in Australia, giving students plenty of budget-friendly options to choose from.
Considering the pros and cons of all the different housing options will help you find accommodation that meets your requirements.
• Pros – Reduced living costs, opportunities to make friends
• Cons – Messy and noisy roommates, the stress of managing a shared lease
• Pros – Walking distance to classes, opportunities to meet new people, recreational activities
• Cons – Shared bathrooms, crowded living quarters, noise from other students
• Pros – Support of host family, furnished accommodation, less distractions when studying
• Cons – Reduced involvement in uni activities, increased distance to campus
• Pros – Purpose-built for uni students, close to campus, utilities included in rent
• Cons – Noise from neighbouring rooms, higher rent due to premium living conditions
If you’re undecided about where to live while attending UniSA, the university’s Student Accommodation page is a helpful resource for both domestic and international students. For more information on student apartments near UniSA, find out everything you need to know about UniLodge apartments below.
UniLodge apartments are purpose-built for the student lifestyle. Situated close to campus, public transport and urban centres, our properties provide a comfortable and safe home away from home so you can thrive at university.
UniLodge can offer the following accommodation near UniSA:
• UniLodge City Gardens (opening Semester 2, 2019) – Studio, studio premium, 2-bedroom and 6-bedroom apartments
• UniLodge @ Metro Adelaide – 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 2-bedroom deluxe apartments
• UniLodge on Waymouth – Single studio, double studio and twin studio apartments
• Student Living by UniLodge – City West – 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 4-bedroom apartments
• Student Living by UniLodge – East West – 1-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments
• Student Living by UniLodge – Edge Apartments – 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments
• Student Living by UniLodge – Kent Town – Studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments
• Student Living by UniLodge – Magill Campus – 2-bedroom apartments
• Student Living by UniLodge – Magill Hartley – 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments
• Student Living by UniLodge – Thomas House – 1-bedroom apartments
• Student Living by UniLodge – Tobin House – 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 4-bedroom and 5-bedroom apartments
• Student Living by UniLodge – Tower Apartments – 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments
Secure your University of South Australia accommodation by contacting UniLodge today.
Go back to the University Housing Index.