UniLodge at Curtin University has a range of fully furnished studios and apartments to suit your student accommodation needs. All apartments are built to offer students the ultimate combination of security, convenience and a community atmosphere. They are located within walking distance of campus so you can discover Perth’s unique culture without worrying about being late for class.
There are four different properties to choose from with a range of apartments and select studios available.
- Guild House – 6-bedroom and 4-bedroom apartments. From $204 per week*.
- Erica Underwood House – 6-bedroom apartments. From $226 per week*.
- Vickery House – 6-bedroom apartments and 8-bedroom apartments. From $226 per week*.
- Kurrajong Village – Studio, studio double, 2-bedroom, 6-bedroom and 8-bedroom apartments. From $172 per week*.
Applications for 2020 are now open. Contracts are available for Semester 1 or the full academic year.
As well as the convenience of staying at UniLodge at Curtin accommodation, your weekly rent also includes:
- Free parking
- Unlimited Wi-Fi for Curtin University students
- Off-peak gym membership to Curtin Stadium
- Electricity and gas
- Inclusion in our residential life program
You will always feel safe and supported living on campus, with a 24/7 team available to help with any issues relating to safety, security or wellbeing support.
Secure your Curtin University accommodation by contacting the friendly UniLodge team today.
*Prices are correct as at December 2019. All room prices are provided on a per week and per room basis. $172 per week is listed at UniLodge at Curtin University – Kurrajong Village – Rotary International House. Prior to commencement of your lease all additional fees must be paid in full to secure your room as well as four weeks security deposit. All listed rate prices and additional fees are subject to review and change on an annual basis.