UniLodge is more than a property manager. We are an organisation recognised internationally for our expertise in the provision of Student Accommodation, with extensive experience in creating active communities where students can maximise their student life. Our residences are happy, safe and in comfortable environments where students can be part of an inclusive community. A key offering is our expertise in providing accommodation for students under the age of 18.
UniLodge has a deep understanding of the legislation in relation to accommodation for Under 18s and delivers a service which meets the heightened duty of care and underscores the safety and wellbeing of our of Under 18s.
To ensure that we deliver on this service, our Under 18s program is supported by a solid operating platform of processes and procedures, staff training and development, all of which underpin the delivery of this niche service offering.
Our Under 18s program includes:
Trained staff with police checks and working with children checks
Students are met on arrival
Under 18s Orientation
Strict curfew times and processes where applicable under the RTA.
Single sex apartments
Security and monitoring
No tolerance policy on alcohol, smoking, drugs and gambling
Regular communication with Parents / Guardians
Processes for students with medical conditions and or illness
Processes to ensure student issues are escalated and handled in a professional and caring manner
Understanding how difficult it can be for young people, especially those arriving from overseas, to meet new friends and settle into their new environment, UniLodge ensures that our Community Spirit Program (CSP) is Under 18s friendly. CSP is designed to offer a wide range of activities for our Under 18s. Our Residential Advisors are on hand to help them interact safely in their new environment and enable students to safely explore all that Australia/New Zealand has to offer.
UniLodge Properties approved for International Under 18s.
- UniLodge Royal Melbourne - Approved for the University of Melbourne
- UniLodge Lincoln House - Approved for the University of Melbourne
- UniLodge @ VU - Approved for Victoria University
- UniLodge on A'Beckett - Catering for all international under 18s referred via their education institution and domestic students with a Guardian.
- College Square on Swanston - Approved for Trinity College and the University of Melbourne
- 303 Royal Parade - Approved for the University of Melbourne
- UniLodge @ Curtin University - Vickery House
- UniLodge @ Curtin University - Guild House
- UniLodge @ Curtin University - Erica Underwood House
- UniLodge @ Curtin University - Kurrajong Village