A destination for highly talented students, the University of Adelaide is well known for being one of Australia’s most respected research-intensive universities. A place where you’ll be challenged and inspired to become the best version of yourself, the University of Adelaide will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to be outstanding in your chosen discipline.
Whether you’re an international or a domestic student, the right accommodation will make your uni experience the best it can be. If you’re hoping to stay near or on campus, UniLodge has a wide range of suitable apartments.
- Student Living – East West
- Student Living – Tobin House
- Student Living – Bent St
- Student Living – Tower Apartments
- UniLodge @ Metro Adelaide
- Student Living – Thomas House
- Student Living – City West
- UniLodge City Gardens
- UniLodge on Waymouth
- Student Living – Edge Apartments
- Student Living – Kent Town
Travel Times and Transport Options
You won’t have to spend the majority of your day stuck in traffic. With 11 suitable student housing options, it’s easy to find a living arrangement that will work for you. Whether you’d rather roll out of bed and be at class or you prefer a little distance between campus, there’s something to suit you.
Travel times to the University of Adelaide:
- From Student Living – East West: 3-minute walk
- From Student Living – Tobin House: 6-minute walk
- From Student Living – Bent St: 6-minute walk
- From Student Living – Tower Apartments: 12-minute walk, 5 minutes by bus
- From UniLodge @ Metro Adelaide: 15-minute walk, 8 minutes by bus
- From Student Living – Thomas House: 17-minute walk, 10 minutes by bus
- From Student Living – City West: 15 minutes by bus
- From UniLodge City Gardens: 15 minutes by bus
- From UniLodge on Waymouth: 18 minutes by bus
- From Student Living – Edge Apartments: 29 minutes by bus
- From Student Living – Kent Town: 21 minutes by bus
The University of Adelaide flaunts a very vibrant campus life, so you certainly won’t want to miss a thing. Living right near campus will ensure you hear about uni events and activities in advance so you can truly be part of the community.
Get around Adelaide like a local using the Adelaide Metro app. You’ll be able to plan your journeys, check out timetables and maps, and view real-time arrivals.
Adelaide is a cosmopolitan coastal city with a rich cultural heritage and beautiful architecture. Plan a visit to the Adelaide Central Market, hosting 80 food stalls under one roof with an excellent range of fruit and veg stores, produce markets, cafés, and patisseries to eat your way through. Known as the City of Churches, Adelaide is filled with gorgeous heritage buildings and fascinating history. Go on a heritage walking tour to see all the sites and learn the history behind them. The Adelaide Botanic Gardens are lush, green and home to many exotic plants, providing the perfect day out when the sun is shining.
Teeming with culture, flavours, events and entertainment, Adelaide is a great spot for university students to live and study while earning their degree.
UniLodge apartments were built with student living in mind. Everything is provided to ensure you have a comfortable and safe living environment, with security features and fully furnished apartments.
To learn more about our University of Adelaide accommodation, get in touch with UniLodge today.