If you’re starting your degree at Curtin University in 2021, you can lock in your on-campus student accommodation for the next two or three years. You’ll avoid any future rent increases, and you guarantee your spot on campus for the rest of your degree!
Get in quick as places are limited.
Want to find out more about what it’s really like to live on campus? Click here to view our video!
*Terms and Conditions:
- You must be classified as an eligible new resident of UniLodge at Curtin University.
- Prices and Fees correct as at 05/03/2021 (Prices are reviewed each year and subject to change).
- Lease must commence on or before the 12/7/2021.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- You will be required to pay your application fee, activity fee, facility fee, and departure fee, which is a total cost of $397 per person for your booking to be confirmed.
- Fees related to subsequent year bookings will be due before the commencement of term sessions. The cost of these fees will be locked in at you starting years rates as stated in point 5.
- This offer cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- This offer is valid at UniLodge at Curtin University and is not available at any other UniLodge property in Australia or New Zealand.
- Your contract term (either the 2-year option or 3-year option) must be consecutive and cannot be altered or deferred.
- You may move rooms, subject to availability, and retain the commencement year rate for your new room type for the remainder of your 2-year or 3-year agreement, on the basis that you move to a room within the same group. The groups are as follows:
- If you choose to move to a different room type that is outside of the guidelines of point 10 you may be subject to a new agreement, which could include a rate change.
- All room moves will need to pay a room move fee of $100 and a departure fee for your new room of $107.