Victoria University now offers Block Mode study to allow first year students the ability to study more subjects in a shorter period. Each block focuses on one unit (subject) and is only four weeks long, with up to four days between blocks to relax and prepare for the next.
VU break the year up into 10 four-week blocks: two semesters of four blocks each, plus two optional blocks over winter and summer. If you miss a unit or need to repeat one, you can catch up over the winter and summer blocks.
UniLodge @ VU has partnered with Victoria University to offer guaranteed accommodation to new and continuing full-time domestic and international students. UniLodge @ VU offers new purpose-built student accommodation apartments in Footscray with excellent facilities and a community environment – all within a short walking distance to classes!
To be eligible for the offer of guaranteed accommodation, you must be:
- a new or continuing full-time domestic or international student, at either Victoria University or our TAFE division, Victoria University Polytechnic
- commencing study in 2019 (and have accepted your offer to study), or re-enrolling in Semester 1 2019 on a full-time basis
- studying a course that is minimum 12 months in length - the accommodation lease term must be for minimum 12 months.
- the guarantee does not continue beyond the initial lease term.
- applications are welcome prior to Semester 1 and Semester 2 (dates outlined in the Apply section).
For more information, please click here.