UniLodge City Gardens
With various apartment types available at great weekly rates, all fully furnished and starting from $229per person/per week*, it is perfect for students looking to meet new friends.
Want more! What’s even better is your rent is all inclusive, unlimited internet & all utilities are included in the rent.
UniLodge City Gardens Terms & Conditions
- You must be classified as an eligible new resident UniLodge City Gardens.
- This offer is valid for all new bookings received from the 9.11.2021.
- This offer is valid to the 20.12.2021 or until all allocations are exhausted.
- Leases must commence on or before 28th February 2022. Standard room rates apply for leases starting on or after 1st March 2022.
- To receive 4 weeks rent free the booking must be for 52+ weeks in length
- To receive 2 weeks rent free the booking must be for 26 to 51 weeks in length
- The 4 weeks rent free will be applied as four (4) weeks rent free applied within six (6) weeks after check in. The 2 weeks rent free will be applied as two (2) weeks rent free applied within six (6) weeks after check in.
- This offer cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- This offer is not in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer is valid at UniLodge City Gardens and is not available at any other UniLodge property in Australia or New Zealand.
- This offer is not valid with bookings that have already been deposited.
- At the time of booking you must be an Australian Citizen or resident or an International Student who has or will be obtaining a valid visa to travel and stay in Australia.
- If you are an International Student, you must hold a Student Visa issued by the Australian Government which is valid as at the date of entry into the Promotion, for the duration of the Promotion, and for the period during which you occupy a room and/or bed at UniLodge City Gardens
- You must also meet the following requirements to enter the Promotion: You must have signed a residential tenancy agreement relating to UniLodge City Gardens; You must be a new resident at UniLodge City Gardens; You must have a valid and current student card with an Australian university or similar tertiary education facility. The student card must be and remain valid for the period during which the applicant occupies a room and/or bed at UniLodge City Gardens;
- If your Enrolment is declined or cancelled after the booking is made, the arrival date can be amended or deposit returned if proof of enrolment cancellation can be provided.
- In the event of a lease break, residents must have lived for a minimum half the length of their lease, otherwise all booking incentives will be charged back to the resident.
- All applications must have paid their advance rent of 2 weeks to secure their booking as outlined in the letter of offer by the date specified in it. Failure to pay deposit by the specified date will be deemed not eligible for this offer.